Complaint Review: Creditreport.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
www.creditreport.com Internet U.S.A.

Creditreport.com Manny Ext 622 When online with mycreditreport.com this other company added a charge of $29.95 without my permission will not remove it. Internet

I had trouble getting my FREE 3 annual credit reports. I went on to www.my creditreport.com and somehow got charged twice. Then I get a $29.95 charge from www.creditreport.com which I did not contact. He said they are a link to www.mycreditreport.com. When I called them they denied this and said they would call Manny the supervisor who told me this.

I demanded my $29.95 back and he refused. I told him I was going to file a rip of report, report him to the police, contact Visa and my bank and he said it didn't matter that I pushed some button [on a site I didn't visit]. He was rude and had a could care less attitude.

On my online bank statement the company looks like this:MNI*CREDITREPOR

I told him that the unexpected charge was going to cause an outstanding charge to bounce with all sorts of bank fees and he didn't care.

I need to know what to do to get a refund if anyone else has gotten a refund from them or knows how to reach the Corp. office.

Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditreportcom/internet/Creditreportcom-Manny-Ext-622-When-online-with-mycreditreportcom-this-other-company-add-466795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditreport.com