Complaint Review: Credo Mobile

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Celia — Coral Springs Florida United States of America
Credo Mobile

Credo Mobile Credo Mobile: A good deed turned sour , Internet

I switched to Credo Mobile a couple of months ago after being with one of the big cell phone companies for more than 7 years. I believe in their charitable contributions to worthy causes so I felt than since we vote with our pocket, this was the right thing to do.  I spoke at length with the company's rep assuming that he would sign me up for a comparable plan that I had with my previous cell phone company. During the sign up process I was in front of my computer explaining to him what exactly I had. Little did I know that I would end up with the most outrageous bill I've ever had for overage charges.! After speaking with a rep they were only able to lower the bill by a small fraction. I am obviously going to end my service when the two year agreement is up. I do not advice anyone to switch to this company. The service is average: lots of dropped calls and other issues.  The pros: their reps have very good customer service skills but they are very rigid, and cannot do much about issues like mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credo-Mobile/internet/Credo-Mobile-Credo-Mobile-A-good-deed-turned-sour-Internet-977500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credo Mobile