Complaint Review: Credo Mobile

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: nancy b — los angeles California USA
Credo Mobile

Credo Mobile -bad service and overcharge, Internet

This complaint isn't from someone who disagrees with Credos philosophy, but a complaint about their poor service, overchargeing and arogance.  This is a legitimate complaint because I think the company gets customers by appealing to their social sensibility and then traps them in expensive plans with poor service.

I changed my plan from ATT to CREDO, thinking the service would be better and less expensive.  As well I supported most of the organizations they support.Nothing could be further from the truth.  The service drops calls frequently and sometimes I get a missed call on the phone, but  the phone never rang. The biggest problem is they overcharge for services or do not remove services from a phone even when they are asked.  The service provider says she will remove the service and the next month I am calling again to get the service removed.    My experience with this supposedly "progressive company" has been a nightmare.   In 6 months I have had to call them every month to correct over charges.

I will be filing a complaint with the FCC and  would appreciate being contacted by any other person who had similar problems with this company.  Please contact me at (((email redacted))) if you would like to join in my complaint.  Please don't contact me if you have a  bone to pick with their philosophy, this is about a company that doesn't provide service they say they will provide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credo-Mobile/internet/Credo-Mobile-bad-service-and-overcharge-Internet-835410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credo Mobile