Complaint Review: Creekview Crossing

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: justsomeguy — Hillsboro Oregon
Creekview Crossing
21681 SW Cedar Brook Way Sherwood, Oregon United States of America

Creekview Crossing Riverstone Apartments Charging cleaning fees 2 years after moving out!? Sherwood, Oregon

After having moved out of this place two years ago (2011) I thought I was done with this place, I was a little upset when I didnt get my security deposit back after leaving the place spotless but thats life. Now, two years later theyre coming at me saying that I owe them an extra $100.00 in cleaning fees. Not only are they completely rude when talking to me about this cleaning fee they say theyre charging me daily interest and refuse to talk to me other than saying pay up or well increase the price. Ive tried talking to them, Ive tried calling other people in the company, but they all blow me off and just want to take my money. Theyre thieves; if you value your money dont move in with this group of scumbags.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creekview-Crossing/Sherwood-Oregon-97140/Creekview-Crossing-Riverstone-Apartments-Charging-cleaning-fees-2-years-after-moving-out-1043006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creekview Crossing