Complaint Review: Creekview Crossing

• Updated: Sun, January 16, 2011

• Reported By: DisappointedTenant — Tigard Oregon United States of America
Creekview Crossing
21607 SW Cedar Brook Way Sherwood, Oregon United States of America

Creekview Crossing Riverstone Residential Fraud, Misrepresentation, Negligence Sherwood, Oregon

Creekview Crossing shows a deep pattern of misrepresentation. They advertise and promise a "Gym Facility" and have never gotten permits from the city to create one on property. Specifically Dani King and Chelsea Jones are exhibiting a track record of misrepresentation.

My Fiancee and I both have rented individual townhomes from Creekview. Upon move out Creekview overcharged her for unsubstantiated "Repairs". At the end of her initial 1yr lease they offered (we have the documented paperwork) to release her from her lease without a 30 day notice and no penalties. 2 months later after it converted to Month to Month they switched positions and stated they'd never said that and would not allow us to exit, thus ensuring an additional $800 in revenue (on top of exaggerated "repair" costs).

Creekview allowed me to pay rent for a unit which was not mine. Dani Kingat Creekview secretly provided me a key to access a unit which was not mine.

Recently an animal which I was interim caring for was attacked by a neighbors Mastiff who was off leash and had no collar on. During the event I suffered a dog bite to the hand from the Mastiff. In speaking with Dani King and requesting written copy of their animal policy she became belligerent and threw me out of her office. Once I communicated my concerns of Creekviews potential negligence I was served with a Lease Termination Notice and an Eviction Notice.

I've filed BBB complaints and have a civil court case pending. Creekview, Chelsea Jonesand Dani Kingare attempting to penalize me for my complaints about their management practices and my concerns about the dog attack.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creekview-Crossing/Sherwood-Oregon-97140/Creekview-Crossing-Riverstone-Residential-Fraud-Misrepresentation-Negligence-Sherwood-O-683437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creekview Crossing