Complaint Review: Creekwood

• Submitted: Tue, January 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 30, 2007

• Reported By:Des Moines Washington
Creekwood
2222 S 23r4th St Des Moines, Washington U.S.A.

Creekwood maintence do not get things fix. Reported in writing and orals. If they do get things fixed it take forever. Ripoff Des Moines Washington

I moved into Creekwood apartment somewhere around 2000-2001. I used to live in Whispering Brooks. But at that time they do not take King County Housing Authority Section 8. So that why I ended up in Creekwood.

The manager back then she showed me two apartments. The one in B building and the one in F building. The B have nice apartment by the creekwater which run on the property. But the reason why I choose F. The fireplace was painted white color and brand new carpet. I been living in F-203 one bedroom since.

I notice there are things that needed to be repair since I moved in. I don't exactly remember what it was back then sorry. I do remember it take long time before they get things fixed.

During the time I live here. Landlady come and go. We get so many landlady it hard to keep track of them all.

I got married in September 24th 2005. My husband moved in with me in F-203.

Not too long ago Pinnacle bought SJ Managment. We got new landlady again. She was like 6th or 7th landlady I think. I am not sure. Like I mention earlier we have so many come and leave it hard to remember how many we have. I am not sure if there were many landladies before I moved in.

I reported things that needed to be fixed by oral. They promise "we will get it done" or I apoloize we will send someone over" etc All what the landlady said was lied. There are things that needed to be fixed, I can't remember them all. But I remember recently we reported our underneath our sink is leaking. Our front door is bringing in cold air. Our sliding door is off the rack, we tried to put it back on, it won't go back on the rack. One week go by, two week go by, three week go by and counting. We have to use one of our bowl to keep the water from running on the floor. We have to used our heater more than needed, our bills go up. They still don't get it done. I told my mom and she told them about it. It didn't get done. Man it took about a month and half for the maintence finally came down and get it fixed. Few weeks later, I notice our sink is leaking again. I complained to the landlady and said the stripping at the front door need to be repair, she promise us it will get fixed. My mom told me if they don't get it done in week, she will call her boss. So the maintence showed up and fix our sink again. She told my husband to have us put it in writing that our closet door in living room needed to be put back on rack. I put it in writing on January 16th. Today is January 30th. They never showed up. So we are stuck with closet door that won't slide. The maintence never fix the draw in the kitchen, it alway was like that. We have cabinets doors that alway comes off, I complain many times to fixed it. They come and fixed it, but it still cause problems. We paid our rents. I feel like being abuse with our money paying them to use their apartment, but we got lousy maintence and landlady who never get things fixed even if it in writing or oral. IF they do get things fixed it take forever. So many people moved out because of the maintences issuse. My husband and I loved to moved out we can not afford to moved out. So we are stuck here paying rents month by months with things that should be repair which never happen. I wish I have money to sue Pinnacle Creekwood. WE sure need much money as we can get. But I don't have money to sue. My husband and my mom are witnesses especially my husband he lives with me. So if you do not believe me. Ask my husband and my mom, people around here especially my next door neighbor.

Rachel
Des Moines, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2007 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creekwood/Des-Moines-Washington-98198/Creekwood-maintence-do-not-get-things-fix-Reported-in-writing-and-orals-If-they-do-get-t-233586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creekwood