Complaint Review: Crescent Bank And Trust

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Florence Kentucky
Crescent Bank And Trust
Po Box 60048 New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.

Crescent Bank And Trust Wanted me to repay $1600.00 worth of money gram payments months after already paid. New Orleans Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: A CROOKED BANK DID THAT TO ME IN DALLAS,TX

I received a call in Feb. 2009 stating that $1600.00 worth of of my past payments were reversed??? and that I needed to send them that amount AGAIN or they would repossess my car....(So now they are claiming I'm over 110 or so days late...anyone who works with Crescent Bank knows this would be impossible...because they would repo after 30 days late)

While trying to a bsorb this horrific news...I demanded more information, proof, blah blah blah...Of course, Cresent Bank and Trust could not provide that??? As I started to regain my senses, I remembered that I had paid using money grams at Wal-Mart and that I did indeed have the receipts and reference #'s. That would not suffice. Ms. Brown, the so-called "supervisor". She would not listen or attempt to help to get to the bottom of this. She just wanted me to accept what she was telling me and send the money again and shut up!

Needless to say, while starring at the receipts, I went a little crazy on the phone. I then called Money Gram. The agent I spoke with was awesome. She made a confrence call to Crescent Bank...repeated the reference umbers...seemed simple enough. NOT! Like a recording, the crescent bank agent said, "I'm sorry, but I don't see that here.etc." Crescent Bank eventually hung up on me and the money gram rep. Unbelievable! After days of back and forth and back and forth with money gram and crescent bank...still....no resolve. Crescent Bank keeps putting the money gram supervisors off and claiming to call them back. Even the money gram reps. are in shock.
So even if you do pay your car payments and have receipts...they may mysteriously disappear. BEWARE!! This is a nightmare and I'm about the be a single mother of three little ones without a vehicle.

Nisey
Florence, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-And-Trust/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70160-0048/Crescent-Bank-And-Trust-Wanted-me-to-repay-160000-worth-of-money-gram-payments-months-af-429873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank And Trust

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

THEY SOLD MY NOTE TO A COLLECTION AGENCY AFTER THEY HAD RECOVERED THE COST OF THE VEHICLE I BOUGHT FROM THEM AND THE COLLECTION AGENCY TRIED TO SAY I HAD NOT PAID ANYTHING ON THE CAR.

BUT I SEND COPIES OF THE RECEIPTS AND I NEVER PAID THEM ANOTHER DIME.

THAT IS BECAUSE MY CAR WAS BLOWN UP BY TWO NEO-NAZIS WHO WERE STALKING ME IN ARLINGTON,TEXAS BUT THE REAR PART OF IT WASN'T DAMAGED AT ALL...

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED GOING TO AN ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS?

NEW ORLEANS IS A VERY CROOKED PLACE AND THE MAFIA STILL RUNS A LOT OF THINGS THERE SINCE 1895 OR SO...