Complaint Review: Crescent Bank And Trust

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Newtown Pennsylvania
Crescent Bank And Trust
New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Crescent Bank And Trust Very poor customer relations. Not Business like at all New Orleans Louisiana

Let me start by saying, I never chose Crescent bank and trust. I purchased a car and then the company sold my account to Crescent Bank. I never even knew about this until I got a call from Crescent Bank stating my payment was late, when the whole time we were paying the car payments at the dealership where we bought the car because thats how we always did it.

The customer service reps were rude they called me a liar when I told them I paid the payment at the dealership. I told them to call them directly, they said they were not permitted to do so. BULL. I even asked them why I was never told that my account was sold to them, they could not tell me. I never received any paper work saying they now have my account. If I had a choice I would have NEVER picked this company. VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES

Linda
Newtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-And-Trust/New-Orleans-Louisiana/Crescent-Bank-And-Trust-Very-poor-customer-relations-Not-Business-like-at-all-New-Orlean-441660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank And Trust