Complaint Review: Crescent Bank & Trust P.O. Box 61813 Baton Rouge Louisiana U.S.A.

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Chas — Internet United States of America
Crescent Bank & Trust P.O. Box 61813 Baton Rouge Louisiana U.S.A.
P.O. Box 61813 Baton Rouge Louisiana U.S.A. Baton Rouge, Louisiana United States of America

Crescent Bank & Trust P.O. Box 61813 Baton Rouge Louisiana U.S.A. Ms. Williams Verbal Abuse Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I had a loan from this bank in 2008. I got laid off and wanted to return the vehicle. I spoke with them and they were going to send a repo man over. The driver could not find my house and the next day my phone was shut off because I was broke. The day after that I spoke with my family in Michigan and they said Ms. Williams from the bank called them and said I had stolen a vehicle and was on the run. My grandmother was so stressed it nearly killed her. The next day I called Ms. Williams back and she said I would never have anything and that I was a scumbag and nobody would ever give me another loan. She said she reported me to the authorities for grand theft auto and that if I did not return the car I would be going to prison. I was so mad. I asked why she said those things to my family and she hung up on me. At that point I was so nervous about contacting anyone to get the vehicle in fear of going to jail that I just stashed it in a garage. I never heard from them again and still have the car. I have not driven it since 2009 when this went down. Any advice on what I should do? I live in fear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-Trust-PO-Box-61813-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-USA/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-/Crescent-Bank-Trust-PO-Box-61813-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-USA-Ms-Williams-Verbal-Abus-1011653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank & Trust P.O. Box 61813 Baton Rouge Louisiana U.S.A.