Complaint Review: Crescent Bank & Trust - Premier Honda

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Crescent Bank & Trust - Premier Honda
1000 Veterans Memorial Blvd New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.

Crescent Bank & Trust - Premier Honda I was told I was in a program I had no knowledge about New Orleans Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: fine print

I was financed a car at Premier Honda the bank who gave me the loan was Crescent Bank & Trust I never received my papers from the car dealership I signed, I had know knowledge how much the car was and most importantly I was in a program that I could not be late on a car payment, I would like to know what the finance manager at Premier Honda put for my income I was only making $1600 a month and the car payment was $460.00 which caused me to fall behind. I talked to a Ms Thomas at Crescent Bank out of the Baton Rouge office and explained to her the financial bind I was in I had no where to live and had to save up for an apartment. She told me that was not their concern. How can someone be on a PROGRAM and no one wrote or called me to tell me.

Leslie
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-Trust-Premier-Honda/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70001/Crescent-Bank-Trust-Premier-Honda-I-was-told-I-was-in-a-program-I-had-no-knowledge-abo-262372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank & Trust - Premier Honda

fine print

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

next time you will read the fine print before you sign your bank papers.. hard lesson learned..