Complaint Review: Crescent Bank & Trust

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:cape girardeau Missouri
Crescent Bank & Trust
7290 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rogue, Louisiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 225-926-7607
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Crescent Bank & Trust they send me a letter to pay an amount but only gave me 3 days to do it New Orleans, baton Rogue Louisiana

I was behind in my car payment first they came and repod it ten sent me a certified letter to pay amount that's do but only gave me three days to ay it.Before i got behind i was asking MS.D about refinancing it and she told me the amount i was paying was cheap. I'm a single mom of four wounderful boys and the way the world is falling apart I just didn't understand why she didn't want to help me keep my van. Now I have lost my job because I don't have a van. all they had to do is help me instead of telling me that I can continue making those same payment. Latanya, Cape Girardeau, Mo.

cape girardeau, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-Trust/Baton-Rogue-Louisiana-70810/Crescent-Bank-Trust-they-send-me-a-letter-to-pay-an-amount-but-only-gave-me-3-days-to-do-372969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank & Trust