Complaint Review: Crescent Bank & Trust

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Anniston Alabama
Crescent Bank & Trust
P.O Box 60048 New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.

Crescent Bank & Trust The Worst Company To Deal With Ever!! New Orleans Louisiana

This company is the worst ever to deal with. I am not late with my payment ever. I called them, because I had some questions about my account and was transferred to a representative. The first thing she assumed was that I was behind and that I wanted to make an arrangement, then proceeded to tell me, without stopping to hear what I wanted to ask her, "that all payments were expected to be on time". I asked her what she was talking about, and that my payments were on time. She proceeded to place me on hold and then came back and asked me what was my question. Talk about rude! I asked them for a print out of the history of my account to be mailed to me. She stated that she could send one. Guess what! I have yet to recieve one. I explained to her that i didnt think something was right with my account. I wanted a print out of what they had in their computer to compare with my records. This has been going on for almost 4 months. I have spoke to 3 people and all have been nasty, asking me "why do i feel that I need a print out, and that they can assure me that it's correct". I feel something is not right here, and i am beginning to get fed up.

Jasperbee12
Anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-Trust/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70160-008/Crescent-Bank-Trust-The-Worst-Company-To-Deal-With-Ever-New-Orleans-Louisiana-457412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank & Trust