Complaint Review: Crescent Bank & Trust

• Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: Pamela — CALHOUN Georgia United States of America
Crescent Bank & Trust
PO BOX 60048 New Orleans, Louisiana United States of America

Crescent Bank & Trust Kandy WEIR, LARRY TAMEN HAVE MADE 45 PAYMENTS INSTEAD OF 42 CAR WAS SUPOSE TO BE PAID OFF MAY 2011 THEY ARE SAYING THAT I OWE 4 MORE PAYMENTS. WAS SUPOSE TO BE A 11,000 LOAN I HAVE PAID ALMOST 19,000 DOLLARS AND PAID 3000.00 New Orleans, Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: none

My car was fiananced through Crescent Bank and Trust back in 2007. My car was supose to be paid off May 2011 so I called to get the payoff. That was the last coupon in the book payment 42. I was told that i owe 4 more payments. So I contacted the bank manager they are trying to say that my account was 43 days past due. I have made all my payments on time. I have received harrassing phone calls everyday since April 2010. They even call my mother everyday. I received a statement last week of my payments I have made 45 payments and they still say that I owe 4 more payments. The loan amount that was financed was 11,000 i have paid almost 19,000 and they expect me to pay another 2400.00. I noticed on the statements when extra money was paid it was posted to my account. I dont owe them anyhting thing else but they expect me to pay 3 more payments and I have used all the coupons in the book. I dont owe them anything else and I dont know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-Trust/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70160/Crescent-Bank-Trust-Kandy-WEIR-LARRY-TAMEN-HAVE-MADE-45-PAYMENTS-INSTEAD-OF-42-CAR-WAS-737781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank & Trust

none

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

This is INSANELY scarey to me!!!  I am dealing with this bank as well and they are claiming that I'm a month behind on my car note when MY records show that I'm current.  I have called and called only to be hung up on anc continuously treated rudely.  There is no customer service any longer where this company is concerned.  It seems to me that with all the issues this bank has, that someone, somewhere; has filed a class action suit against them.  I've found nothing in my research, but would love to explore that avenue.