Complaint Review: Crescent Bank & Trust

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Got_F&^$ED — denver Colorado United States of America
Crescent Bank & Trust
New Orleans, Louisiana United States of America

Crescent Bank & Trust Research Your Options Before Doing Business with this Company New Orleans, Louisiana

Research your options for loans before doing business with Crescent Bank & Trust. I like many, lost my home due to the economy in 2009 and my credit took a huge hit. I was in need of a new vehicle and was approved for a loan with Crescent Bank and Trust, to whom I knew nothing about, except that they where willing to carry my loan for the purchase. Short and sweet, I pay or I request the additional money I pay over my payment each much, usally a hundrend or more, be applied to the principle of the balance of the loan. After almost 2 years of making my payments, this company still applies the extra money toward my next payment! This only increases the amount of INTEREST they are able to collect from me. This company is a total rip off, with poor customer service, and charging fee's any where they can. As stated in another complain, they charge $8.95 to collect a payment, which is silly. What is going on when people what to charge you to make a payment?? Research your options before doing business with this Bank, or they will take you to the Bank!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-Trust/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70163/Crescent-Bank-Trust-Research-Your-Options-Before-Doing-Business-with-this-Company-New-O-975962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank & Trust