Complaint Review: Crescent Bank and Trust Company

P. O. Box 61813 New Orleans, Louisiana United States of America
  • Phone: 866-208-8288
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Crescent Bank and Trust Company Rude, Annoying, Haressment New Orleans, Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: People who borrow from Crescent

*Consumer Comment: Former customer of crescent bank

*Consumer Comment: typical rebutt from the team

*Consumer Comment: Who Was Late?

When purchased this car four  years ago this company called in the approval of the loan and said you are to make your payment on time.  Do you understand that, scared that the loan could be terminated I said yes like a liitle scroned child.  Just about every month they would call about the payment and when they could not reach us they would call our contact, which isn't bad, it is bad when they go on the internet to find my neighbor and call them to give us a message, this happen on two different times with different neighbors.  Never used them as contact,  Was not even a month behind.  Then when I thought the car was being paid off in July the Company tells us we are in default of some $2,200.00 plus.  But each month the call came they would only mention the monthly payment and or late fee.  Thank God this bill will finally be paid off, but this compsany should not be in service for anybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-and-Trust-Company/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70161-1813/Crescent-Bank-and-Trust-Company-Rude-Annoying-Haressment-New-Orleans-Louisiana-956409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank and Trust Company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

People who borrow from Crescent

AUTHOR: sigmanu211 - (United States of America)

I laugh every time I read about someone who complains about Crescent. You people have such bad credit you couldn't pay cash for a car, yet you were lucky enough for a bank to loan you some. Then you criticize them for trying to collect their money since you are three months behind on your payments. If you have a loan with Crescent to start with you screwed every other creditor out there already. Do the rest of us (that pay our bills, have good credit and can borrow money from a real bank) a favor and just kill yourselves. Our taxes will go down, the world will be a better place without you.

Former customer of crescent bank

AUTHOR: lindsey - (United States of America)

I agree completely with the person who wrote about Crescent calling about monthly payments and harassing contacts. First off, I just got my car paid off in August with Crescent Bank and Trust, I was repeatedly and I mean repeatedly called by them and so were my contacts. Their were several times, I am thinking at least 10 times that they called when my payment wasn't even late and asking for the payment!!! They also called my contact at least 6 times per day if my payment was a day late, this is harassment. Also, to the person who said pay your bills on time, obviously they have not had any financial issues, or this is a rep from the company. I would not recommend anyone getting any type of service from Crescent, they are rude and very nosy about your financial state.

typical rebutt from the team

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

why so mean???

Who Was Late?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Let's see...

YOU were late and YOU turned on the collections efforts. They call around trying to find you and poor you, you don't like that. Too bad...pay your bills on time and this won't happen! Where do you sorry people come from???