Complaint Review: Crescent Processing Company

• Updated: Sun, September 04, 2011

• Reported By: Sign Rite Signs — Lackawanna New York United States of America
Crescent Processing Company
12700 Park central Dallas, Texas United States of America

Crescent Processing Company Continued Fee deductions after cancelling the account Dallas, Texas

I hired this company to process my credit cards, after 4 months I decided to discontinue use of their service.  I called and told them officially and they requested I return the processing equipment in April of 2011. They never sent me cancelling paperwork and I thought once the equipment was received that was the end of that. It is now September of 2011 and am still being charged $40.41 plus a annual fee in June of $150.00. I have called them on a monthly basis and requested them to stop the service and stop the deductions from my account. As to date they have collected $392.46 +  dollars without ever running one single credit card. Do not, do not do not use this company. Crescent processing company may be an American company but they are scumbags.
    The sales lied and said there was no contract...Lie!  The fees were supposedly only 6.50 a month... mine are 40.41...Lie  They keep saying " show us you closed your business down", What does that have to do with all the tea in china?  Someone please help!! I need legal help, I would like to go after these guys legally!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2011 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Processing-Company/Dallas-Texas-75251/Crescent-Processing-Company-Continued-Fee-deductions-after-cancelling-the-account-Dalla-772947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Processing Company