Complaint Review: Crescent Processing Company

• Submitted: Sat, May 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Crescent Processing Company
12700 Park Central Drive, Suite 1100 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Crescent Processing Company Fine Print Ripoffs - Crescent Keeps Taking Money Out of My Checking Account Dallas Texas

When the salesperson from Crescent approached me, I already had a credit card processing company I was happy with. They promised me extra services and said there was no obligation and that I could keep the other company.

After a month I cancelled the other processor. Two years later when I moved out of my space and no longer had a land line and as a result could no longer use Crescent, I tried to cancel. They told me I had a 4-year contract and that they would charge my bank account $350. Instead I agree to pay a reduced monthly fee for the balance of my contract.

Now, a year later, they are charging me even more than I agreed. Last month it was $71 and today (May 1) they charged me $95.50. In a few days they'll charge me $9.50 more. All for NOT using any of their services. I offered to return the equipment last year, but that would have no effect on my billing.

Now I see they've done this many times. I guess you have to read EVERY line of the fine print, especially with Crescent Processing Company. Gotcha!

John
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Processing-Company/Dallas-Texas-75251/Crescent-Processing-Company-Fine-Print-Ripoffs-Crescent-Keeps-Taking-Money-Out-of-My-Che-448269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Processing Company