Complaint Review: Cresco Technologies

Cresco Technologies
3115 the Bromley Lane Internet United States of America

Cresco Technologies DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Chargeback Recovery

On Feburary 4, 2011 I made a payment to Cresco Technologies in the amount of $200.00 through Paypal to take Online Training Course. There was an instructor scheduled who did not show up. After this incident, I realized I did not want to do further business but they kept insisting I pick when to do the course and reschedule. I have been contacting them to get a refund on my account and now they are saying they have already paid the trainer and will not give me any refund on the account but can take a course. I do not want to do any business with them with the poor customer service I recieved. I have been contacting them for several weeks and is hard to get in touch with the person who is in charge of refunds. There was no service provided and they are not refunding my $200 dollars !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cresco-Technologies/internet/Cresco-Technologies-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-713702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cresco Technologies

Chargeback Recovery

AUTHOR: Cresco Technologies - (United States of America)

I am emailing you regarding what we have talked about over the phone. I am asking to refund the amount of $200 because it was purchased on my father's credit card. I also am not able to take classes until April or May due to being very busy at work. i have not started any classes yet. I was registered.

Date:Fri, Feb 04, 2011 6:19 pmTo:shruti2885@yahoo.com

Hi Shruti,
Hope you are doing good,The Session for Oracle DBA has been Scheduled at 6:30 PM CST ( 7:30 PM EST),  Please login to the Skype by the given time,Please be with the headsets.  Feel free to call for further clarifications.
Transaction Details
Chargeback Settlement (Unique Transaction ID #3X7307424P5452140)
 See related 04S51530UX668213Y Original Transaction
 Payment From Shruti Shah Completed Details

-$8.10 USD

The funds that were placed on temporary hold are now available for use

Update to Reversal

Fee amount:  -$10.00 USD
Net amount:   -$210.00 USD
Time:22:42:01 GMT+05:30

Subject:Chargeback Recovery

This for the information that she was laying that she won't get back money,  It's Her fault  that she was not attending on the scheduled time