Complaint Review: Cresco technologies

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: Esha — United States of America
Cresco technologies
Flock IT harbor,3115 the bromley lane Aurora, Illinois United States of America

Cresco technologies fraudulent behavior,good at promising and poor in keeping them,fake money back guarantee. Aurora, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Cresco technologies, This Review was posted by the competitors

Got a call from them as they got my number from some recruiting site. then the story began,they keep calling you n number of times a day.

Trying to convince you to join them as THEY are the solutions to all your problems and as they are going to help you at every step of the way.

At a single nod from you,they start their so called "registration process" for the demo classes. For that "demo class",you are asked to deposit a sum of amount.They have no solid justification for why are they charging for the DEMO class but they put their heart and soul to assure you that if you are not happy with the classes or if you decide to discontinue for any reason after a week or so,we WILL REFUND your money.

I took my time to decide and in the meantime they called me 5 times or more a day trying to convince me in every possible way.

I deposited the money,took classes for 4 days.satisfied with that,before investing the wholesome amount,I asked them to give me in WRITING what all promises they made to me regarding h1 visa processing,job placement etc.

They never gave me anyting in written...neither they are receiving my calls now,nor did they refund my money.

I have. Lost hope of getting my money back.this is just to make you all aware of their fraudulent behaviour.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cresco-technologies/Aurora-Illinois-60502/Cresco-technologies-fraudulent-behaviorgood-at-promising-and-poor-in-keeping-themfake-787989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cresco technologies

Cresco technologies, This Review was posted by the competitors

AUTHOR: Cresco Technologies - (United States of America)

Hi to all our Clients Who are interested in our company/organisation,

This Review was posted by our competitors to down grade the company's goodwill,

The Review which was posted which is not mentioned the Course Name and Person information,The name by which review was posted was  Esha  United States of America, this information doesn't match our data base,

If she is really our client, please mail us to training@crescotech.com or update with complete information on same,