Complaint Review: Cresent Bank & Trust

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: CJJudy — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Cresent Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 60048 New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Cresent Bank & Trust What to do?? Are they going to take me car?? New Orleans Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: No Need To Attempt To Blame Them!

My car was just recently repossed and i was only behind a month and 19days. I had just recently started my new job so I didn't have a full check yet so I sent them half of the payment. I had just sent them 500 in the mail because I wasn't about to pay the $8.95 fee. 2 days later Im about to leave work and my car is gone. I call them to find that they came and took my car, I asked how much did I owe. She came back on the line and said that I owed 1089.95 and I asked why so much and she advised me there was a $450 repo fee and I advised them that I had sent in my payment of 500 and it was dated before the repo had taken place so it should be waived right?? No. So i've been seeing all these scams about how people pay to get their car back end up not getting it back even though they pay their money. What is some advice so it wont happen to me. I just started my job and have two little girls that need transportation. Help anyone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cresent-Bank-Trust/New-Orleans-Louisiana/Cresent-Bank-Trust-What-to-do-Are-they-going-to-take-me-car-New-Orleans-Louisiana-1068919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cresent Bank & Trust

No Need To Attempt To Blame Them!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

All this is a very simple matter.  YOU were late on YOUR payment, over a month late.  As such, YOU turned "on" the collections efforts.  Those efforts ended in a repo.  If YOU weren't late, there would have been no repo...plain and simple.  No scam here just someone not making their payment as agreed.  No, I don't work for them.