Complaint Review: Crestview Paint and Body INC.

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Briana Brackney — Crestview Florida United States of America
Crestview Paint and Body INC.
956 W James Lee Blvd Crestview, Florida United States of America

Crestview Paint and Body INC. REPAIRS NOT DONE CORRECTLY, NO CALL BACKS, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Crestview, Florida

I'd like to start off by first saying that a one star review isn't low enough for this company. My car has been in and out of this business for 1 year... Allstate supplement says 7 days for repairs to be done.. My vehicle was there the first time March 2, 2012 to April 6, 2012... picked up the car and the car wasn't finished... the work was done poorly and it looked like a child had worked on my car. The tailights did not match and things were falling apart. January 2013 my car went back to Crestview Paint and Body because of a busted weld in the rear.. so my car flooded during heavy rain... also, the upholstery in the car had fallen because of the moisture inside of the vehicle from the flooding... my car was picked up from CP&B on Friday, March 1, 2013 and the car was worse than it was whenever I dropped it off for the flooding... All the trim on the inside of the vehicle had either been broken, busted, or just not put back correctly and the upholstery had fingerprints all in it... where the workers took off my rear right tailight there are screwdriver indentions in the bumper... also a sheet metal screw in my tire.. the upholstery doesn't even match the original upholstery that was previously in the vehicle... So here it is March 6, 2013 and my car is still at CP&B and they "say" they are ordering all the correct parts and my car should be finished soon.. so they "say". My fiance' has tried to contact Ed or Scott several times and they are ALWAYS busy or out of office and they never call you back.. You always get put on hold for several minutes as well...  I can't even sell my car for what it was originally worth anymore. I don't see how this place is still in business.. The receptionist Christina hung up on me because I wanted to speak with Ed or Scott and she knew who I was...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crestview-Paint-and-Body-INC/Crestview-Florida-/Crestview-Paint-and-Body-INC-REPAIRS-NOT-DONE-CORRECTLY-NO-CALL-BACKS-TERRIBLE-CUSTOME-1024439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crestview Paint and Body INC.