Complaint Review: Cribs 2 Teens

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — California
Cribs 2 Teens
2974 Cochran St Simi Valley, California USA

Cribs 2 Teens cribs2teens Ripoff, big scammers, charge money and don't deliver Simi Valley California

We ordered crib and baby furniture set from Cribs 2 teens about 2 months prior to my baby being born. They said delivery would take about 6 weeks. 2 months pass and my baby is born and still no furniture. I call them and they say it will take another couple of weeks as they have to fill out the truck coming from east. Every couple of weeks I follow up and they have excuses after excuses that its on its way. 3 months into still no furniture and I ask for a refund. They say they refunded me and sent me a picture of the receipt to my cell phone. I check 5 days later with my credit card company and there is no refund. I call them again and they say they will refund. Again 5 days pass and still no refund. So I ended up doing a charge back. By looking at their Yelp reviews, it seems this is a standard practice with these guys. the charge money and they don't deliver. My guess is they are using the funds for themselves and never placing the order to manufacturer.

I could have bought the same set from Toys R us, but wanted to save some money and found them online. I wished I had done some research on them before ordering. Stay away from Cribs 2 teens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cribs-2-Teens/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Cribs-2-Teens-cribs2teens-Ripoff-big-scammers-charge-money-and-dont-deliver-Simi-Valle-1067598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cribs 2 Teens