Complaint Review: Cricket Cell Phone, aka Cricket Wireless

• Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Broken Arrow/Tulsa United States of America
Cricket Cell Phone, aka Cricket Wireless
71st Memorial Internet United States of America

Cricket Cell Phone, Cricket Wireless Susan, at 71st Memorial Location, Tulsa, Oklahoma. I called twice today and asked her to turn my cell phone back on, as I had paid the bill a couple days ago and it was turned off again, today. She s CRICKET EMPLOYEES FAILS TO HELP CUSTOMERS Internet, Internet

My Cricket Cell phone has been turned off Again.  I am so sick of this.  When I call their customer service number, I only get a loop to pay up again.  I have already paid my bill and the phone is turned off for non payment. This is Unreal!  Because I cannot get anyone on the customer service number at 1800-CRICKET, or by dialing 611, I called the local stores.

I called the store where I paid the bill a couple days ago and have a receipt from, but they did not answer, this was at 31st Mingo, Tulsa.  I then called the store at 71st Memorial, Tulsa, Oklahoma. I spoke with Susan and explained that my bill was paid, I have a receipt, could she please check the account and turn my phone back on. She said sure, but she had no computer and the lobby was full, she would in just a few.  Well, hour or so later, still no service, so I called her again, she still had not tried to get on a computer for the same reason.

I then called other stores, one said they could not do anything and to call the store on 21st, so I did. They did not answer.  I then got someone to answer at the 31st Mingo store, however, when I explained I had paid my bill at that location and asked if she could look it up, she said " NO" wait, and laid the phone down.  I sat on the phone for fifteen minutes listening as she waited on several customers before I finally, disgusted, hung up.

The called and left messages at that same store.  I also called the store at 71st Memorial back again at 4:04pm, the store closed at 4pm on Sunday.  It is now 6:23pm and still NO service. I am sick of this crap.  If this only happened once in awhile it wouldn't be so bad, however, I have had my phone repeatedly turned off for months.  They were over billing me for a service I no longer had and used=my wireless internet connection. For three months they double billed me and I had to constantly drive to store and pay more to get my phone back on after they would shut it off.  They finally corrected some of the mistake by crediting my account 98.00 but that is little compared to all the hassles and the 3.00 charges every time you make a payment.  Now my phone is off AGAIN.  They do not allow you to talk with a customer service person on their so called customer service phone.  I am sick today, but working at home or trying to, but I do not have my phone now. I am self employed and this cost me every time they do this, and I have no phone service for hours or until I can run into a store.  Unbelievable that they have not turned my phone back on yet! This has happened way too many times now. I cannot even talk to anyone but in a local store, and apparently they aren't helping anyone either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Cell-Phone-aka-Cricket-Wireless/internet/Cricket-Cell-Phone-Cricket-Wireless-Susan-at-71st-Memorial-Location-Tulsa-Oklahoma-I-807951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Cell Phone, aka Cricket Wireless