Complaint Review: Cricket Cell Phone

• Reported By:phoenxi Arizona
Cricket Cell Phone
cricketwireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Cricket Cell Phone ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: CRICKET INTERNET RESPONSE ..bouts with cricket also even a rude supervisor

Buy a Phone-Get your $100.00 refund-Yea Right!

I've been with cricket since the day they existed in Arizona. Never had a problem until now. I felt it was time to buy another phone.
I found this phone I liked in a nearby supercenter. Realize if I buy this phone, send in all required ups symbols, receipts and wait 30-90 days I'll see my $100.00.

I made copies of everything to be on the safe side. Close to the ninety day I call to check the customer service person said,"you should be receiveing your money in a few weeks". Ninety days later, cricket sends this notice talking about we're sorry you will not receive any refunds at this time because you didn't send in the correct ups symbols and it was past time.

Well, I call cricket talked to customer service, got a run around story. Then I get even if you send in the information you copied we still won't send your refund. This is not a job, this is $100.00. I re-read the contract and I feel I do deserve to have my money back. Not only that I've been with cricket all this time just bought a new phone and this is the thanks I get.
To Cricket-don't sell if you can't repay. Talking about a rip-off.

Monique
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Cell-Phone/internet/Cricket-Cell-Phone-ripoff-Internet-60212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Cell Phone

CRICKET INTERNET RESPONSE ..bouts with cricket also even a rude supervisor

AUTHOR: VALENCIA - (U.S.A.)

I am a cricket consumer also. I wanted to share with you that I have had bouts with cricket also even a rude supervisor. I finally got in contact with their corporate office in which that even took a very long time to receive that phone number.

Well to make a long story short, the corporate office was very helpful unlike their call centers.I wish I had that number for you to call with your complaint but I think when you call the main number you can ask the csr to give you the customer relations number.

They will investigate the account in a condsiderable amount of time for you and give a response.I hope this will help.