rank

Complaint Review: Cricket Cellular Phone Company

• Submitted: Sat, November 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, November 20, 2010

• Reported By: Debra — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Cricket Cellular Phone Company
Christown Mall Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Cricket Cellular Phone Company Refuses to give a Credit on my account that an agent in cancellations promised me. Phoenix, Arizona

I started with Cricket in Dec 2010.  I bought the Capture 1 phone.  I was suppose to get internet,  email everything.  For several months I did not get internet.  Couldn't access my emails.   I went to corp. store where I purchased phone and service,  they sent numerous reports in and got no responses.  Then the phone itself started acting up.   Wasn't receiving calls.    buttons didn't work.  It would freeze up and I have to pull battery.   Several more emails were sent to tech support and still no answer.

I then was told I could replace the phone.  I said I am not paying for another phone already.   Finally I was told I didn't have to pay.   I could go to a corporate store and they will either fix phone or replace it there at the store.

I go to store and they say they don't do repairs and they can't replace it either.  I would have to pay for one.

After many more calls and all,  I ended up paying $81.00.  Only because I was told I would get credit on my acct for the cost of the phone.

Well first i got $10.00 service credit.  THen they did put a $50.00 equipment credit.  When I asked about the other $31.00 credit for the phone,  they said we can't put that much credit on acct at once and I should call back a few days before next bill is due and they would apply it then.  I spoke to someone named Angie in cancellations.

I asked her to be sure to notate account so I would have no problems when I called.

SO I called in and now a supervisor who was rude and kept talking over me,  says there is no notations about adding the other $31.00  and that she can't put it on at all.

I have been jacked around with this company since day one.  I need my phone for medical reasons per my dr.   I have never in my life experienced such horrible customer service.    I am filing with the BBB and the attorney generals office as well.

Soon as I can afford it I am switching companies. Unfortunatly I am unemployed at the time and can't afford anything else right now.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.     I did customer service for AT&T  and we never treated customers like I have been treated by Cricket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Cellular-Phone-Company/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Cricket-Cellular-Phone-Company-Refuses-to-give-a-Credit-on-my-account-that-an-agent-in-ca-664255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Cellular Phone Company