license

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Cricket Cellular
Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Cricket Cellular ,Cricket Cellular Customer Service is a joke Omaha Nebraska

Does anyone do anything in Customer Service? Why can't you reach anyone when you call for assistance. My bill was due on Jan. 24th. I don't get paid until the 30th so I stopped in to a cricket store and explained the situation. They said to make a $20 "bridge" payment per phone, $40 bucks (I have 2 phones) and I would have 7 days to pay the remainder of my bill.

On Monday, Jan. 26th, my cell phones were shut off. I went again to the cricket store, and they turned my service back on. On Wednesday, my cell phones were shut off again! I went back to the cricket store and was rudely told there is nothing they could do. I have to call the customer service number. So I called...called and called, Customer Service ia an automated system and you never ever get a live person! You just get the run around until you get the message on how to pay your bill to get reinstated.

I think it interesting that in checking other sites when I googled Cricket, I saw that is seems to be an ongoing issue with them. And now they are expanding to broadband! This CS issue seems to have been going on since 2003 at least! I know now why all the stores have wannabe security guards in there to protect the rude employees. I think if they are able to sell the phones, receive payment and set up initial set ups, they should be able to assist customers with issues!

Karen
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Cellular/Omaha-Nebraska-68107/Cricket-Cellular-Cricket-Cellular-Customer-Service-is-a-joke-Omaha-Nebraska-417926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Cellular