Complaint Review: Cricket Communications, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America
Cricket Communications, Inc.
Brightpoint North America, LP. Plainfield, Indiana United States of America

Cricket Communications, Inc. CricketPaygo They take your money for phone service, and shortly after say you don't have money to call anyone. Plainfield, Indiana

I bought a cricket cell phone at Best Buy, and got a $25.00/300 minutes of service. In less than two (2) weeks they sent a text that said I didn't have enough money to make a phone call and I needed to give  them more money. A short time later I got another text saying there was not enough money to make a call and I tried to call and after multiple attempts I never spoke to a person, and went to Best Buy and the "cricket" spent the next ninty (90) minutes trying to find out what was wrong. He said there was not anything they could do. He said I needed to wait until April 12th and put another $25.00 on the account so I could use my phone. I have spent multiple hours on the internet and on the phone and after about 6 or 7
days I finally got one (1) person in St. Louis, MS. and he said the only thing he could do for me was sell me a phone. I told him if he could put the number they had on the phonr that doesn't work I would buy another phone. H spoke with his supervisor and was told he couldn't do that. So not only can't I use my phone, I can't get back a number that I have had since 1986. This is the biggest RIPOFF company I have ever done business with. The same goes for Best Buy for selling me this piece of Garbage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications-Inc/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/Cricket-Communications-Inc-CricketPaygo-They-take-your-money-for-phone-service-and-shor-855822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications, Inc.