Complaint Review: Cricket Communications

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Colorado Springs, CO — Colorado Springs Colorado
Cricket Communications
, Colorado USA

Cricket Communications LIES and MORE LIES! OVERSEAS, DENVER, Colo Spgs, US Tech Support Colorado

Cricket continues to lie to me about my cellular services that I disconnected and want to change to another provider. They will not unlock my fairly new phone (which is paid in full) and yet have told me that they have. Speaking with tech support overseas and in the US, District Managers, etc. say they can't do anything to help me. On manager told me to go and pay to for the unlock codes via craigslist!! At this point I don't trust anyone at Cricket. Samsung has verified my problem and has confirmed that they do have the unlock codes and are providing me with incorrect information. I have a Samung Galaxy S3.

Cha' - gurdie2u@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications/Colorado/Cricket-Communications-LIES-and-MORE-LIES-OVERSEAS-DENVER-Colo-Spgs-US-Tech-Support-1089138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications