• Report: #420340

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Cricket Communications
9801 Gateway Blvd West El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

Cricket Cell Phone Company Cricket Communications Are charging me fraudelent charges and also would not take the time to explain the statement to me. The manager, Cesar, stated that he could no longer help me due to other customers that are waiting. El Paso Texas

ON January 7th, I made a payment for $157 due to the kiosk advising me I was past due. I did't understand why it was billing me that much. So, I went to the Cricket Store located at 9801 Gateway Blvd. West El Paso, TX 79925. I spoke to a rep there and he advised me that the system will bill a month in advance so the $157 payment that I made covered my January and February payment. So I thanked the representative and left. Today, February 4 2008, my phone was suspended. I called the number it told me to call which is *611. Per the recording I had a past due of $5.00. I attempted to speak to someone but I was given the run around through the automated system. I decided to go to the same Cricket store and speak to the Manager. I waited for more than an hour and a half. I spoke to Mel who was very rude and all she kept saying was "But you pay your bill late". I responded by saying "I know....however, I pay the late fee." After not getting anywhere with her, she advised me to speak to the Manger, Cesar. He stated that I had a balance carried over from April 2008. When I questioned him about that balance, he refused to let me know. He stated that he could not assist me because there were too many people waiting for assistance. I advised him several times to go over the balances. I advised him that I need to understand why there was a balance. I did not want to give up, so I asked him if we could setup an appointment. He stated we will have an appointment tomorrow 02/05/09 at 11:30 MST.

Ofelia Fernandez
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications/El-Paso-Texas-79925/Cricket-Cell-Phone-Company-Cricket-Communications-Are-charging-me-fraudelent-charges-and-a-420340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications