- Report: #154145
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Cricket Communications
Cricket Communicationsmycricket.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
Cricket Communications ripoff Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: So what's your beef?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. They used to answer their local phones every now and then. Now they don't answer at all. At all. You can even hear them hanging up the phone on you. Cricket has lost control of their local employees in Phoenix Arizona. The local phone 602-458-4487 is touted as a way to get through to someone if you cannot connect to the 800 number. It doesn't work.
2. Service is poor and Cricket makes no attempt to inform anyone if they are intending to improve service. I called a guy from Leap Wireless in San Diego California named Marcos Benavides and he acted like it was a bother for me to call. Tel: 858-882-6000. He could not figure out why in the world I wa calling.
3. I am with Verizon and and am very happy. I can use my phone anywhere. Yes, I do limit my minutes during the day but it's oh so worth it. Don't make the mistake of joining Cricket. You will eventually cancel and go elsewhere.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2005 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Cricket-Communications-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-154145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.