Complaint Review: Cricket Communications

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Cricket Communications
couldn't find any Internet United States of America

Cricket Communications Cricket Wireless After setting up this gig online with an animated chatting doll, I was totally ripped off when I got the phone..., Internet

These people are the best crooks I've seen in years. When you look up their governing board  you get this:   leapwireless.com and can not even cut/paste anything. I got the phone but no memory card, found someone to talk to eventually and said I didn't need one anymore. I got that phone because it had free download music.....but not unless you had the card. Oh, first person said she'd mail me one.

I got suspicious and checked the websites customers were directed to and realized I had been "got good". THEN I tried to cancel the whole thing and could not get a person for the first thirty-something attempts, but rerouted, put on hold, hung up on, and this was by digital voices. The first human (well, maybe) I got could not speak English and would not let me cancel. When I asked for a manager, he hung up. THEN I found this teeny weeny thing on the phone under instructions that said it was the only way I could cancel  and to fill it out. I could not even see it, let alone fill it out, so I went to my computer and reconfigured the thing and did it. NOW came the e-mails......Had the wrong code - redid- it- right code-wrong sdmain-redid it- invalid domain-said I never got a domain, and on and on. I must have called them a hundred times any way I could think of. I just wanted to cancel, willing to lose the eight-something dollars I paid for the phone, which doesn't do what it is supposed to do. I still cannot get through to anything close to human. My main worry is keeping them from taking the monthly payments from my bank account. I have stopped payment, but I need to know the exact amount and who knows what that will be? Somebody put these people away!!!!!!

Rosemary in Phoenix

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications/internet/Cricket-Communications-Cricket-Wireless-After-setting-up-this-gig-online-with-an-animated-988367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications