Complaint Review: Cricket Communications

• Reported By: Don''t Do Cricket — san antonio Texas USA
Cricket Communications
www.cricket.com Internet United States of America

Cricket Communications DON'T DO CRICKET Internet

I puchased a broadband modem and a cell phone from Cricket over 4 months ago. I never recieved $100 worth of rebates. Every time I would get them on the phone we would mysteriously get disconnected.

I finally got tired of this and went and stood in line for over an hour at a superstoer. A super store is the only place that can help? I was told that my rebate had already been mailed and that I would recieve it in about 2 weeks?I waited 5 weeks and still no rebate.

I have tried no less than 5 times scince then to contact the rebate department on the phone and the 3 times that I actually got to talk to someone we were mysteriously disconnected. It is obviouse that hanging up on the customer is a automatic trick to avoid paying the rebate.

I will try to contact a government agency next and see if that does any good. I have a feeling that if you don't go to those extremes that they will not pay(THE AMERICAN WAY).

Unhappy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications/internet/Cricket-Communications-DONT-DO-CRICKET-Internet-504809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications