Complaint Review: Cricket Communications

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: CricketSucks — Nationwide United States of America
Cricket Communications

Cricket Communications Leap Wireless Credit Card Fraud Internet

*Consumer Comment: WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH A CREDUT CARD...YOU ARE ASKING FOR A FRAUD!

This is a very suspicious company.  I observed an unknown charge on my credit card for about $120.00 so I called Cricket's fraud department.  I talked to a lady that said she will not tell me what I bought because she needs to protect the criminals.  Furthermore, she will continue to charge my credit card until I file a police report.   I ended up talking to her boss and was pitched the same story.  Eventually, she cited some secret rule that said if I give her the credit card number, in conjunction with the exact amount and transaction id, she can block my credit card from ever obtaining Cricket services again.

This is a very scary company ... I'm not quite sure what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2010 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications/internet/Cricket-Communications-Leap-Wireless-Credit-Card-Fraud-Internet-626016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications

WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH A CREDUT CARD...YOU ARE ASKING FOR A FRAUD!

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

IF YOU HAD AN UNKNOWN CHARGE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DISPUTE IT WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

ME. I DON'T TRUST BANKS OR CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE OF ALL THE HIDDEN CHARGES. I GO INSIDE THE STORE WHERE I BOUGHT THE WIRELESS SERVICE AND I PAY CASH.

I GET A RECEIPT SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW THE JUDGE IN COURT IF I EVER HAVE TO SUE. I ALSO MAKE SURE MY ACCOUNT IS PAID ON TIME.

MAYBE YOU GOT A DEBIT CARD? I DON'T LIKE TO USE THOSE EITHER.

DO NOT PUT ANY PERSONAL FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON LINE BECAUSE IF A MAN COULD WRITE THE PROGRAM, ANOTHER MAN CAN HACK INTO IT BECAUSE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING 100 PERCENT SECURE ON THE INTERNET.

WHEN YOU SPEND ONLY CASH, YOU LEARN WHAT REALLY MATTERS AND BETTER SPENDING PRIORITIES.

AND YOU KNOW WHERE IT GOES.