Complaint Review: Cricket Communications,Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — millersville Maryland
Cricket Communications,Inc
not made known Internet United States of America

Cricket Communications,Inc no agents available recording for days & slows data speed 10-12 days before payment due? Internet, Internet

I just want to ask a question, why is this company still allowed to be in business? They have no customer service, you call and after going through several annoying questions than after being on hold a length time you get a recording,"Were sorry there are no available agents to assist you please visit one of our local stores! Really, what if your disabled? Than if you ever get through to customer service,Good luck! they can;t speak clearly and if you ask for a "supervisor" again ,good luck,extremley rude & states,"Im in charge of the floor",really ? I paid my bill early because its what I normally do with all my debts. But after paying for my service early, five days early my data speed was slower than dial up. I called to find out why and was told it doesn;t matter if you pay early your service will not be at "full charge" until the day after your due date! I said,"what" you mean if someone in good faith pays your company early it doesn't make a difference? He said that was correct! I said ok, then why is it that my bill is not due yet for another (5 ) days yet I have no speed? He said ,and I quote," we can give you 1 mg until your bill comes due! Again I said "what for "if I paid for ( 30 ) days service why than am I not getting (30) days of full speed at $55.00 which is $10 more than my dats plan cause I always pay for 1mg extra?

Again no reasonable answer,thats when I asked for a supervisor who was an idiot,rude & said he would discontinue my service if I screamed again at him! I wasn;t screaming I said I just wanted what I paid for, I work from home on line and my webpages are "timing out" he HUNG up on me! They throttle your speed for at least 10-11 days before your next payment is due,that SHOULD be against the law! They also are never available by phone and they also state if your payment is due like mine on the 7th of each month, your full data speed will not be reached unitl the 8th because," are you ready for this stupid ripoff answer" -because thats the way its programed in the computer!!! I told him that was laughable & I was going to report this company for fraud and being a "theif" to the FCC. I did over 2 months ago and still nothing!!

STAY away from cricket broadband! please do yourself a favor and pay whatever other company (reliable) that is in your area. I have no other company in my rural area to use except one other that is $25 more a month but, to me its so worth it!!! Cricket NEEDS to be shut down by the FCC or anyone else who has the power to do so, this is not a "good standing company"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-CommunicationsInc/internet/Cricket-CommunicationsInc-no-agents-available-recording-for-days-slows-data-speed-10-1-1038416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications,Inc