Complaint Review: Cricket & Nokia

• Reported By:Eighty Four pa
Cricket & Nokia
, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Cricket & Nokia #1 SCAM ARTISTS

First Nokia denied my rebate even though phone was purchased during rebate they say it was discontinued w/out notice even though their dealer gave me all the updated rebate info to send in.Within one month of purchasing my Nokia phone the screen went blank and then the ringer died I used my phone twice for 39.99 a month. Cricket said it was a nokia problem and they did not offer any help. Customer service is a joke at Cricket.Nokia informed me to fed-ex the phone at my expense and I would be sent a refurbished phone. My phone is only three weeks old!!!! I paid 89.99 for a Nokia 5170i lost the rebate and now am told I would get a used phone. Way to stand behind your product NOKIA.

Karen
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Nokia/Pennsylvania/Cricket-Nokia-1-SCAM-ARTISTS-15954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket & Nokia