Complaint Review: Cricket Phone Service

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:elgin Illinois
Cricket Phone Service
McClean Blvd Elgin, Illinois U.S.A.

Cricket Phone Service This is the Worst out of the Worst Phone Company I have Ever Been with Elgin Illinois

I purchase a phone on 4/10/09 and as of 4/24/09 the phone completely stop working. I thought maybe the battery went dead, but after charging the phone for more than 3hrs it never came back on. After two days I got fed up with not having my phone and went down to the store locations where I had purchase the phone and was told that it had water damage. Well I thought to myself it was damage by water of course I would have known. The phone was in perfect shape and i was told there was nothing they could do I'am just out my my.

Kgreen
elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Phone-Service/Elgin-Illinois-60123/Cricket-Phone-Service-This-is-the-Worst-out-of-the-Worst-Phone-Company-I-have-Ever-Been-wi-446996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Phone Service