cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, November 08, 2010

• Reported By: pissedoff852 — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Cricket Phones

Cricket Phones Cricket Inteffered with service, Internet

I purchased my phone for emergency use only. I never keep it on to preserve the battery, and every other day or third day I check the battery strength.  Unfortunately, I sometimes forget to check the battery until the fourth day.

When I broke down on the freeway, I tried using my Cricket phone but it was dead!  I had charged it only two days before, so there was no reason for it to be dead as a door nail.

One day I decided to check my phone before going fishing, and found my phone was on. I never turn it on, and then I realized, Cricket was texing my phone constantly with BS advertisements making my phone worthless to me.

Getting ready for my trip to Hawaii, I decided to take off the mail box feature, and add roamingg to my phone, and that is when I found my service was "suspended" for non payment! Thats impossible because since I had the phone, I was on an automatic payment plan.

Last month I called them and changed the Bank account number they were to charge and they confirmed they would charge the new account number. I even kept the old account open just to be sure there was no problem.

For two hours I tried reaching a human being to talk to but there are none! Their customer service is non existant. Avoid Cricket at all cost, or you will find out you have no service, phone or otherwise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Phones/internet/Cricket-Phones-Cricket-Inteffered-with-service-Internet-659571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Phones