Complaint Review: Cricket Representative

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Cricket Representative
9201N. 29th Ave #58 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Angelina Cricket Communications Representative Racism Descrimination bad attitude Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Whoa....this is HORRIBLE!!!

On October 5, 2007. I went to this cricket location to get a new phone. I got there at 5:30pm and by 7:00pm they still hadn't call our number. Even though they helped a lot of customers who arrived after me.
After 7pm, the security guard let me go to the booth #8, even though my number wasn't still being called. As I was approaching towards the booth, Angelina (sales representative) gave me a bad look and instead of a greeting she loudly said, "I don't speak Spanish." She didn't even wait for me to speak,right away she assumed I couldn't speak English. I was shocked. I couldn't think of saying anything. She was racist towards me and I felt badly discriminated by her.

She kept her bad attitude. First she told me I had no Insurance, which is totally false,cause I've been paying the insurance every month. Then, she said there were no phones, luckily somebody else found one for her. On top of this, she told me there were no more batteries. Then she took one out from her purse and threw it at me on the counter and said she always carries an extra with her, If I didn't like it then I could go to another store. I asked her about the phone manual and she answer "there were no more left, call the phone company and get the instructions." When I asked for the number, she got up and went back inside and came back few minutes later with a manual, which means she lied again about not having one. Overall, she was the most unprofessional, rude, and racist person I've ever had to dealt with it in any customer service. I've been a Cricket customer for about 4yrs. so I expected to be treated right not to be discriminated.

Dominique
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2007 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Representative/Phoenix-Arizona-85051/Angelina-Cricket-Communications-Representative-Racism-Descrimination-bad-attitude-Phoenix-277466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Representative

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Whoa....this is HORRIBLE!!!

AUTHOR: M - (U.S.A.)

I agree with you here. That rep's conduct was truly RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. I would report her behavior to the manager of the store. I would also file a report with the Better Business Bureau as well. I would also send a written letter to Cricket's Corporate Office. Just ask for the address when you call the 1-800-CRICKET number (or dial 611 from your Cricket phone). When you do so, send it Certified Mail. That representative should be FIRED for her behavior...

I'm sorry to hear that you were treated like that...and believe me, all Cricket reps are NOT like that!!