stuck

• Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: Ticked Off — Muskogee Oklahoma United States of America
Cricket Wireless dba Radio Shack
800 West Okmulgee Muskogee, Oklahoma United States of America

Cricket Wireless ,Radio Shack Rip Off - Scam - Charged for service that never worked Muskogee, Oklahoma

Purchased broadband Cricket service at Radio Shack over a month ago for over $200.00.  To this day I have never been able to access the service.

Called the cricket customer service line at least 10 times to report this and not one of the service technicians were able to get my service working.  Continued to give me ticket numbers advising that someone would call me back but no one ever did.

Called Radio Shack back and was advised that since it was past 3 days that they would not refund any payments on this merchandise that clearly does not work.  And I might add that no one ever specified that I only had 3 days to return it.  3 days is not a lot of time to determine if service will work.  My guess is that is why they only give you 3 days because they know its not going to work.....scam!!

So here I am stuck with paying over $200 for a service that I am never going to be able to use.  I didn't even pay the bill this month....why continue to pay for service I am not getting.

This is a rip-off and there needs to be a lawsuit brought against this company and anyone doing business as such.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless-dba-Radio-Shack/Muskogee-Oklahoma-74401/Cricket-Wireless-Radio-Shack-Rip-Off-Scam-Charged-for-service-that-never-worked-Musk-716757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless dba Radio Shack