Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: ewilmax — Corrales New Mexico United States of America
Cricket Wireless
9780 Coors Blvd, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

Cricket Wireless Leap wireless Cricket wireless and broadband are thieves STAY AWAY Albuquerque, New Mexico

For all of you who have been cheated by Cricket, the CEO's email is:dhutcheson@leapwireless.com. He won't do anything to help but bombard him with emails about his despicable company.
I do not have a contract with Cricket but have a month by month service for broadband. I decided not to have service in January because their service is so bad and no one to help. I went into their store at 9780 Coors Blvd in Albuquerque to pay my February bill on 2/3/12 and also paid a RECONNECTION fee of $20. I made it very clear it was for February. My payment is due on the 10th. I found out the next day that they paid January....I had NO SERVICE at all in January. I have NO contract, my account is listed as "pay in advance" per their sales clerk, and I paid a reconnection fee which means going forward not backward. I went back to the store and they were extremely rude, and wouldn't do a thing.
They stole $80.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87114/Cricket-Wireless-Leap-wireless-Cricket-wireless-and-broadband-are-thieves-STAY-AWAY-Albuqu-837379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless