Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

• Reported By: Tom — chicago Illinois United States of America
Cricket Wireless
3337 W North Ave, Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Cricket Wireless Abysmal Customer Service Chicago, Illinois

After my initial month of wireless broadband service I was to present a PowerPoint presentation. It turns out that the wireless service was disconnected due to "non-payment" on my account. I had never received a bill. When I contacted the store and the "customer service" center they informed me that they do not send out bills. I asked how to pay a bill that I do not receive. They said that I needed to log into www.mycricket.com to retrieve my bill. I had also been told that a bill would come in my email. I spent a fair amount of time talking to both the store location (3337 W North Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 Phone 847-315-9770) and the customer service center (which I think was in India).

All they could tell me was what they cannot do. They repeated that they do not send out paper bills. When I asked how I can pay a bill that I do not receive they didnt have an answer. I also asked how I could get a receipt or proof of payment since this was a work related expense. He suggested that I go into the store monthly to pay my bill and that then I could get a paper receipt printed out. I stated that that did not seem like a good use of my time and that it wasn't something a customer should have to do. I told him that I planned to discontinue the service. By the way, at the store, the store manager was supposed to call me to give me a credit on my bill. That was over 2 months ago. Do you think he'll still call me?

This is absolutely the most abysmal customer service I have experienced in my life. Do not use Cricket Wireless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/Chicago-Illinois-60651/Cricket-Wireless-Abysmal-Customer-Service-Chicago-Illinois-747059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless