Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

• Reported By: stephajohn — Houston Texas United States of America
Cricket Wireless
Houston, Texas United States of America

Cricket Wireless Deprived of a Refund! Houston, Texas

Cricket wireless refused to give a refund for the balance of my prepaid service when I cancelled.

I asked them to either give my refund, or provide me with a working Cricket number for the balance of time that I paid for, and they refused.

If you rent a hotel room, and check out early your are refunded the the difference, or allowed to stay until the amount you paid for has been used. If you rent a car for a month and return it after a days you are refunded the balance or allowed to continue driving the car until the amount of time you have paid for has been used.

I paid $62.50 for a months worth of service in order to keep my phone active until it was ported over 3 days later. When my cricket service stopped on the 4th and my new service started on the 5th. Cricket Wireless refused to refund the balance citing their customer service policies.

Enron had customer service policies as well. When your policies are not in the best interest of your customer, or even fair business practices, they should be changed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/Houston-Texas-/Cricket-Wireless-Deprived-of-a-Refund-Houston-Texas-983582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless