Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

Cricket Wireless
San Marcos, Texas U.S.A.

Cricket Wireless They have been nothing but rude San Marcos Texas

*Consumer Comment: I GOT THE $40 WIRELESS PLAN --YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

My name is NIjah and I have been a cricket customer for less than a month and I have been less than Happy with my service. The first day i could not send text messages out, and it seems like i have been charged hidden fees across the board in every way. I was hunged up on by your supervisor in customer service. II requested a refund on June 15, 2009 and i was told the maximum day for that refund to be processed which would be Today Monday June 29, 2009, the tenth business day. I sent all the required papers via fax, and I have proof that i sent those papers. However i have not received anything not even a status update. Therefore I am NOT pleased and I shall make sure that all my friends know how i have been treated so they too can not get a cricket phone or service. So thank you for making the customer wrong, and for making the customer feeling cheated and hurt, and for not catering to a paying customer.

Nijah
San marcos, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/San-Marcos-Texas-78666/Cricket-Wireless-They-have-been-nothing-but-rude-San-Marcos-Texas-466046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless

I GOT THE $40 WIRELESS PLAN --YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

INTERESTING THING HAPPENED TO ME WITH THESE PEOPLE TOO.

BECAUSE I PAY CASH, I WENT INTO THE CRICKET STORE IN PERSON AND I BOUGHT THE MODEM FOR ABOUT $90 AND I PAID FOR A MONTH WORTH OF SERVICE.

I INSISTED ON A RECEIPT SO I WOULD HAVE PROOF THAT I HAD PAID AND THE YOUNG LADY BEHIND THE CASH REGISTER CURSED IN SPANISH WHICH I UNDERSTAND.
SHE TOLD ME MY PAYMENT FOR THE WI-FI SERVICE WOULDN'T GO THROUGH, SO I TOOK MY $100 OFF THE COUNTER AND LEFT THE MODEM THERE AND THE MANAGER SAW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE CASH REGISTER STARTED WORKING JUST FINE.

I AM GLAD I INSISTED ON HAVING A RECEIPT OR SHE WOULD HAVE KEPT THE MONEY AND I WOULD HAVE PAID FOR A WI-FI SERVICE I WOULD NEVER HAD GOT.

YOU GOT TO GO IN PERSON AND KEEP AN EYE ON THEM OR THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND NOT JUST THEM BUT ALMOST EVERY BUSINESS THAT IS  OUT THERE AND IT DOESN'T MATTER THEIR ETHNICITY, RACE, COLOR, GENDER, RELIGION, ETC. THEY WILL WANT TO RIP YOU OFF.

SADLY, IT SEEMS TO BE THE FOLKS IN THEIR MIDDLE TWENTIES THAT ARE THE WORST ABOUT THIS AND I HAVE TO ASK WHERE DID THEY LEARN ANY MORALITY--WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP THEM LEARN VALUES THAT HELP THEM GET ALONG IN THE REAL WORLD?

I AM PLEASED WITH THE $43 PER MONTH WI-FI.

IT CRASHES OCCASIONALLY BUT IT IS THE SAME GREAT NETWORK THEY USE FOR THEIR PHONES AND I HAVE BEEN VERY  WITH IT,