Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy Frederick — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Cricket Wireless

Cricket Wireless Cellular phone is a rip off!Internet

I am very upset because I just recently purchased a ZTE Score cellular phone from the Cricket store on Arizona Ave. and Ray Rd., Chandler, Az. 85225. This phone has been in my possession for only 2 months. I bought a double case to protect my phone with a cost of 40 bucks, but I paid 24.99 plus tax. Within the first month my grandson dropped my phone (first time ever dropped) and the screen cracked! The phone has very little memory space, and now the part of the phone where you plug in the charger is no longer working! It actually had this problem since I first bought it. I feel that it is a waste of my money! When I try to contact the customer service line to make a report, I'm not able to speak to anyone! I'm very mad and want a replacement phone that is an upgrade, sturdy, and reliable with sufficient memory space! I do not feel that I have to pay for another phone since I wasted my money to begin with! I have 2 lines, pay 115 bucks a month, and it isn't worth it! I also applied for a discount rate because I receive food stamps and AHCCCS benefits, and I have not received a reply!I feel as if I am being taken for a long haul with this service! By the way, I have been a customer for over 4 years!!!!!! What can be done about this matter????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/internet/Cricket-Wireless-Cellular-phone-is-a-rip-offInternet-928269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless