Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2010

• Reported By: Lasandra — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
Cricket Wireless
10307 Pacific Center Court Internet United States of America

Cricket Wireless Cricket Communications Unauthorized Charges on my Credit Card After Canceling Account Internet

I had a month to month broadband account with Cricket Wireless while on an asignment in Houston, TX.  I went into a Cricket store and canceled the account on April 21, 2010.  When I checked my bank account on yesterday, I could see that they have charged my account every month since I canceled the account in April.  This looks like the same type of scam that eventually got AOL in trouble with the public. Cricket is continuing to charge their customers after they have canceled their month to month service on their accounts.   If anyone has a class action lawsuit against them, I would like to join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2010 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/internet/Cricket-Wireless-Cricket-Communications-Unauthorized-Charges-on-my-Credit-Card-After-Cance-633513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless