• Report: #982069

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: PissedOff — mayslanding New Jersey United States of America
Cricket Wireless

Cricket Wireless Dont bother with these idiots they cost too much and rip you off at every turn Internet

Cricket has screwed me for the last time. The first time consisted of making me buy a new(exact model) phone when a glitch caused the phone to malfunction and I had insurance. This was within the first month of me having the phone. Now after dealing with many other issues its telling me eight days into my billing period that I've reached my high-speed data allowance for the month. I spent an hour trying to find someone to explain why( it usually takes 21-30 days to get through it) and what used it up, before finally demanding a supervisor. Unfortunately he repeated the same "explanation " that I had reached my allowed data already. After going in circles with idiot after idiot I have up and figured I can find not only a better phone but way cheaper plans and services as well as knowledgeable customer service just about anywhere. They also charge 3 dollars just to pay your bill even in the store. Don't bother with cricket any idiot can do better don't waste your time, energy, and especially your money. Even the "high-speed" data is slow. Also it was only supposed to be for my hotspot not my phone which I pay 66.50 a month for as it is....so not worth it. Boost looks decent hopefully there will be good deals coming up I'm ready to switch. Go to hell cricket or atleast go back to the third world country your help lines are based out of. Here in America we don't do business this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/internet/Cricket-Wireless-Dont-bother-with-these-idiots-they-cost-too-much-and-rip-you-off-at-eve-982069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless