Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

• Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: Danielle — North Augusta South Carolina USA
Cricket Wireless

Cricket Wireless lied, stole, no refund, custormer service, Internet

In April of 2010 I inquired on Cricket mobile internet. I explained to the sales man that I was living in PA but in June was relocating to SC. He had checked availability and stated that I would be covered. I bought the modem and paid the activation fee. It worked fine for the 1 month in PA but when I moved to SC it wouldn't work, only for me to find out that there is NO coverage anywhere near here. I called cricket on numerous occasions, first being told my refund would be there within 14 days, then I was told it could take 14 days or longer, then I was told that they will NOT refund me because it is unlimitted and they don't offer it.

I would have been fine had I known that I was not going to have coverage but I check on it and was told that yes in fact I would, they lied to me, stole my money, customer service was rude and lied as well. I was requesting that only my monthly payment for June be refunded as I was unable to use it after I made my payment. I was not asking to return the modem or to be refunded the activation fee, which I should have requested and now I feel I should be reimbursed for all.

I do not recommend this company to anybody. They will tell you what you want hear just to take your money and not provide you with the service promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/internet/Cricket-Wireless-lied-stole-no-refund-custormer-service-Internet-650091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless