Complaint Review: Cricket communications web

Cricket communications web
Airwest,Dock 14,1251 Perry Road Plainfield, Indiana United States of America

Cricket communications web wireless modem refund Plainfield, Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Danny on behalf of Cricket Wireless

I called cricket to see if they had wireless service in my area,i was told yes, so i order the EC1705 wireless modem and paid for the first month of prepaid service. My order was made on 07/22/2011. When i received the modem, i tried to set up the service, which it wouldn't work so i called the tech service for them to help me, he could not get it to work either, then he informed me there was no service in my area,and he told me if i move my computer to another location maybe i would get service, i told him i called before i ordered the service and they told me yes, so i then told him i wanted a refund.He told me i had to send the modem back to them first, i told him i wanted my money back for the first month i paid also, he told me i would get that back to,so i then sent the modem back usps.

According to my usps receipt they received the modem back on August 1,2011, so i called cricket, they then told me i had to wait 30 days for them to process the refund, they did not tell me this when i made the order, but i went back on their website and i did see it, it said up to 30 days. Because there policy said up to 30 days, i called them back in about a week, they are still telling me it will take up to 30 days, and he said it could be sooner, while i was waiting on my refund, my bank was bought out by another bank, so i had to get another bank card, so i then called cricket again to check on my refund and to let them know my bank had switched names and i had a different card, the lady i spoke with told me that didn't matter, she didn't need the information and that my refund would be back into my account in 3 or 4 days, well after the 4th day still no refund, so i called them back, this time the guy i spoke with told me i had to wait 30 days and that i would be back in my account on August 30th, i then also told him about my debit card changing, he took my phone number and told me a lady from their refund department would be calling me to get that information, nobody ever called me, i then waited untin August 30,2011, still no refund, so i called to check to see if they had processed it yet, the first man i spoke to told me he had to put in for another refund request, i told him no, i want my money today, he hung the phone up on me, so i called back and asked to speak to a supervisor,he talked like he was about to put my refund back on my card, then he tells me to call them back by Friday, i told him no, i want my money, still no refund,so on day 31 i called them again, this time they tell me i have to wait 10 to 14 days, this company is a bunch of crap, i will never order from them ever again, this is the worse experience in my life, and i will not work just to give them my money for nothing, now they have my money and their product, and we suppose to just sit back and do nothing and let them do us how they want to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-communications-web/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/Cricket-communications-web-wireless-modem-refund-Plainfield-Indiana-771656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket communications web

Danny on behalf of Cricket Wireless

AUTHOR: DannyCricket - (United States of America)

Hi,

My name is Danny on behalf of Cricket Wireless.

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with your wireless modem did not go well and you decided to return it. Per our return policy (http://www.mycricket.com/support/return-policy), refunds may take up to 30 days from receipt.

We're sorry that you feel like this situation wasn't handled properly. Please feel free to email us at cricket.suppport.cricketnation@gmail.com so we can connect with you personally to address your situation.

Thank you for your patience and your loyalty to Cricket Wireless.

Danny on behalf of Cricket Wireless