Complaint Review: Cricket

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Cricket
, Colorado USA

Cricket Marc Dillon, Lou Williams, Bionca Theft of payments, Mistreatment of customers Denver Colorado

i have been a customer of crickets for 13 years, never missed a payment always made payments at local store. These last few years have been nothing but trouble with the company in question. Call center reps dont speak English make up fake names and dont know how to work with phones.  This past couple of months I have made my bridge payment at the store like always and as soon as i make the payment my phone is disconnected, we have to then take more time to call cricket or go to the store and each time we hear the same thing,"someone in the corporate office continues to take off the bridge payment" and this continues for a week. Then this month the payment was made like always and once again the phones are turned off. This time i call the phone number to be told the payment is "missing" and to fax the recept, i do so the following afternoon, then today i get a call saying the fax was never received and my service is to be disconnected, thats when Bionca comes in and tells me she gets all of the faxes and there for she would have it if it was sent, yet i have the com. page and i am also told that if we chose to switch carriers thats fine by her. Then Lou gets on the phone after Bionca hangs up on me and tells us theres nothing he can do when my husband asked for another manager he is told there are no other managers yet when i call in i get Marc i i explain the whole problem and am told that its my chose to call the Attorney General in both CO and CA and PA and the BBB and Of course ripoff report. When i explain that i also have a child with a heart condition that i need to be in contact with im am told by Lou thats not his problem and though Marc is very pleasant he still did nothing to fix the problem. So i had to pay once again the 162.74 to keep my service. I have now lost 56.00 behind crickets service. This needs to change, I have been calling the Corporate office for months trying to fix the problem and i am always told that number is in fact not a corporate number but another call center. This treatment needs to stop and needs to be corrected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket/Colorado/Cricket-Marc-Dillon-Lou-Williams-Bionca-Theft-of-payments-Mistreatment-of-customers-D-1101323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket