Complaint Review: Cricket

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jesse — Galveston Texas United States of America
Cricket
Galveston Houston Area Galveston, Texas United States of America

Cricket customer service is a failure for its customers cannot provide basic information Galveston, Texas

Cricket customer service was ask by me the customer to provide me with an address to nearest corporate store  that could provide me with a battery for my phone. Brand new they kept telling me no stores in your area as i did not have my i pad with me, When I  arrived home less than two minutes i had the information I was looking for. They failed to go above and beyond for the customer with a simple internet search. Customer service kept telling me that they were trained to search by zip code on there site what a bunch of bullshit great rates service area ok customer service horrible. Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket/Galveston-Texas-77550/Cricket-customer-service-is-a-failure-for-its-customers-cannot-provide-basic-information-1013103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket